Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

LuA Error / Friend Request

Last Post was locked and i was told to update my Elvui. I have the updated Elvui, 1.09. This LuA error is what i am getting from the current Elvui update.

No Other Addons / 1 Lua error

You can see a pic of the skin error here: https://imgur.com/gallery/DZym9ZQ
The Friend Request Display on the Social pane is not skinned..and when you open the Social Pane you get this Lua Error:

Message: ...face\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\Blizzard\Friends.lua:87: attempt to call global 'SkinFriendRequest' (a nil value)
Time: Fri Sep 20 11:48:06 2019
Count: 2
Stack: ...face\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\Blizzard\Friends.lua:87: attempt to call global 'SkinFriendRequest' (a nil value)
[C]: in function `SkinFriendRequest'
...face\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\Blizzard\Friends.lua:87: in function <...face\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\skins\Blizzard\Friends.lua:85>
[C]: in function `Acquire'
Interface\FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:1451: in function `FriendsFrame_UpdateFriendButton'
Interface\FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:1287: in function `FriendsFrame_UpdateFriends'
Interface\FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:604: in function `FriendsList_Update'
Interface\FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:325: in function <Interface\FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:324>
[C]: in function `Show'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2078: in function `SetUIPanel'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1923: in function `ShowUIPanel'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1784: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:1780>
[C]: in function `SetAttribute'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:2526: in function `ShowUIPanel'
Interface\FrameXML\FriendsFrame.lua:1113: in function `ToggleFriendsFrame'
[string "TOGGLESOCIAL"]:1: in function <[string "TOGGLESOCIAL"]:1>