Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Threat indication on Unitframes

weazz1980 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:23 am
Azilroka wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 am
Style Filters
Can you show how to set this up?

I can't get it to work... much obliged! :-)
mouskad wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 2:15 pm
weazz1980 wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:23 am
Azilroka wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:49 am
Style Filters
Can you show how to set this up?

I can't get it to work... much obliged! :-)
Me either, I can't work out how to get it to work at all and it would be so handy
- How to make Tanking Plates with Style Filters:
NamePlates • Style Filter • Select Filter --> Enable "ElvUI_TankNonTarget" and "ElvUI_TankTarget"

Ah that's nameplates not the party/raid frame.

I have enough trouble trying to watch health bars in a 40 man raid without having to watch ever moving name plates to see if any are targeted and need a shield as well as a heal or just a renew.

This is an option in the unit frames but it seems to be not quite working yet.

Hopefully they will fix it in 1.17

Azilroka wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 3:58 pm
I need people to test dev with the changes or I'm just going to release again with something else that may not work then listen to you guys complain again about how it isn't working but I have no way to test this stuff out.
i have no idea how to help you out.

But I am more than happy to if there is some way I can.

What do you mean test dev?

And sorry if you feel we're complaining, I know I am not, I love the addon and have used it for years, and am using it happily even without proper healcomm and threat indicators, however they would be nice ;)

You guys/gals do a great job and really appreciate it.

mouskad wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 pm
Azilroka wrote:
I need people to test dev with the changes or I'm just going to release again with something else that may not work then listen to you guys complain again about how it isn't working but I have no way to test this stuff out.

And sorry if you feel we're complaining, I know I am not, I love the addon and have used it for years, and am using it happily even without proper healcomm and threat indicators, however they would be nice ;)

https://git.tukui.org/elvui/elvui-class ... opment.zip

HealComm has been back in since 1.16

Azilroka wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:22 pm
mouskad wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:26 pm
Azilroka wrote:

https://git.tukui.org/elvui/elvui-class ... opment.zip

HealComm has been back in since 1.16
I will test development versions from now on regurlarly and try to give feedback! Thanks again for trying helping us with that target-border problem/suggestion :-)

I have installed the development addon, its still showing at 1.16 at the top, but the GUI looks different.

I have tried it with threat on other party members, and threat on me, and it is still not showing an icon, or a glow, I have tried various options.

Is there some specific information that would help you find the cause?