Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Please Help

I've recently installed ElvUI for Classic WoW first thing I noticed was how clean it looked but after setting up my own profile I came along some problems but were able to fix them with ease but I've had a couple of new problems that probably very easy to solve but I haven't been able to solve like the others. I for some reason am unable to see chat/text bubbles over players heads when they speak leaving me sometimes missing some key information. Another problem as small as it is, is that I can seem to see my own combat level, I'll click on other people and I can see they're mana heal name and along side them their level but I am unable to see my own even when I click on my own portrait to duplicate it. I am of course able to see it when I click (c) but I don't want to click (c) everytime I want to check while I'm speed-leveling a toon. Both very small problems but I'm starting to get anxious with all the setup and for the life of me I can't seem to figure out where to enable/disable my player level and chat/text over head bubbles.

SOS!

Please Help

You need to show chat bubbles in the blizzard interface.
Esc- interface - Display
Chat bubbles

2. You can add the [level] custom text to your player Unitframe
Unitframe - player -

Here is the guide viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.