[ElvUI Classic] Chat Panel size is reverting after logout/in with MerathilisUI

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [1.08] MerathilisUI [v0.4]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: [no]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [no]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [no]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode): N/A

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[I have my chat panels set to 235 to make my UI look like I want. The addon is reverting back to 146 after logout/in. I have even had the chat windows change randomly while changing continents. I can reproduce the issue logging in and out]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?: [Logging in and out. ]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
Last edited by serass on Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.