Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Font size of buff stacks on UnitFrame is gigantic

Version of ElvUI: 10.83

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: No

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No error, same issue

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode): Ø

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
Hello,
I'll start to say that i'm sorry if this question have been answered, but for the life of me i couldn't find anything about it. Also, excuse my english !
As the title say, I have an issue with UnitFrame. The font indicated the buffs stack on my target's frame is ridiculously large, and hide half of the debuffs (pics below). I vaguely remember seing something about it in ElvUi parameters, the first time I got Elvui, but at the time I didn't realise what it was, and I can't find it anymore now that I need it.
So I'm basically just looking to find a way to reduce the size of shit font.
Hope I made sense, and thank you.
Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?: Ø

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:

Font size of buff stacks on UnitFrame is gigantic

Thanks a lot for your answer ! I suppose you're talking about the UnitFrame section of Cooldown text. Sadly, if I understood correctly, this helps with only part of my problem. I found how to change the font size but only for the duration of the buffs, not fot the number of stacks. With the original pic as an exemple, it did change the font size on the 2 left most buffs (the duration), but not the enormous 7 on the right side (the buff stack).