Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

LUA Errors 11.22

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [11.22]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: [YES]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: NO]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [YES]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[So far as I can tell this error began with the last update 11.22. It seems to be triggered when I click and drag my bag to a different location and it also seems to happen whenever I am in a BG]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[I can't say for sure but this error(s) also seemed to begin when I transferred my rogue from one server to another.]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:

LUA Errors 11.22

khanhor wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:35 am
Erekel wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:48 am
I went to the projects gitlab, and saw a fix for this issue in the develop branch and have temporarily applied it by hand, and the error is gone!

Would have been nice you had posted a link to the fix ... :)
yeah, i have this error too ((( only on RBG