Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Please Help Identify this Frame

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): Retail 11.24

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: Yes

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: No LUA Error

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
NA

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
Returning to retail since 8.1 and I am cleaning up my UI. I have an oversized Icon obstructing my action bars during ability use. I have eliminated that this is not from a Weak Aura or Tell Me When. Can anyone identify the Avatar Icon to the left of my Player Frame and point me in the direction to adjust the size/location whenever I cast Shield Wall, Avatar, Etc.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
None

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
Before Cast

During Casted Ability

Please Help Identify this Frame  [Accepted Answer]

That isn’t from ElvUI. Remember when you are testing to ensure you disable all addons except ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI.

typing in chat in game
/luaerror on

Disables all other addons.

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say it is from big debuffs.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.