Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Annoying coords on minimap, need help removing

Heya folks, I'm pretty new to ElvUI and made my own profile, however, that one messed up by its own for whatever reason.. Therefore I decided to import a profile and go from there, though there is a pair of coordinates right on the cursor on my minimap and I can't seem to find the way to remove them
The coordinates gets removed if I disable the minimap over all, so it's definitely attached to it, and not just overlapping.
I'll link an image below, so you can see the issue I'm having.

Thanks!

https://i.imgur.com/EMCAPZZ.jpg

Annoying coords on minimap, need help removing

A good way to see if some thing may be an ElvUI option/issue, it to disable all but ElvUI. The quickest way to disable all other addons is to type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Then recreate.

/luaerror off
Enables your other addons if done in same session.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)