Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Pet Unit Frame not showing?

So I just recently installed ElvUI after coming back to WoW. I have setup everything as I liked it and I cannot find the pet UF at all. I have it enabled and all that but I am unable to locate even the anchor for it when i toggle anchors. Currently I am forced to used the Blizzard UF for my Warlock pet so i am making due but would really like to fix this issue completely. I have tried resetting all anchors and even reinstalling ElvUI after deleting all files to completely wipe it as posted in another thread. Still no dice.
Screenshot
Show
Any help would be very appreciated. I also searched the forums for this issue and couldn't find anything so sorry if this is a repeating post.

Please disable all addons except ElvUI to quickly disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

If it is still not showing please read the forum rules above and provide the requested information and screenshots in your reply.

Also, update your ElvUI.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Hey, so i ran into this same problem and i do believe that it is on ELVui's side of things, but until they get around to checking it here is a work around for you rav

1) disable elvui
2) go into the spell book and find "pet utility"
3) add it to blizzard primary action bar
4) reload elvui and then then there you go!

EDIT: and wouldnt you know, as soon as i cast revive pet, ELVui's pet bar magically appeared again

Botanica wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:18 pm
Please disable all addons except ElvUI to quickly disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

If it is still not showing please read the forum rules above and provide the requested information and screenshots in your reply.

Also, update your ElvUI.
@Solarfirez who reported the post above for spam with the following message
"All you do with ANY problem is tell them oh just uninstall everything but this and then check the status. you people are so fucking lazy you don't even bother helping people. thank god someone from the community knows how to fix it unlike the actual fucking makers. I've been trying to get this addon since I first started wow and it's a total joke. full of bugs and barely customizable at all. Just sticks loads of shit everywhere and you go "deal with it" basically meaning remove all your spell and figure out where and what you can put. Don't worry you can't adjust or move the fucking bars so whatever. jee you must be so proud of the addon you don't even want to fucking help
"

It is called troubleshooting - this is support for ElvUI and we need people to find out if the issue is actually with ElvUI, another addon or Blizzard. That is why we have the Troubleshooting guide posted at the top of the thread so people can either find the issue themselves, provide the requested information so we can help,, speed up the troubleshooting process.

If people did this to start with, then we wouldn't have to ask it.

You have a very odd sense of lazy. Every single person who provide the addon, and support does it for free in their own time. What are you doing apart from spreading misinformation and hate.

Your report did not provide any useful information, wasn't insightful. You really needed have bothered.

If you are unable to be nice, please, you are most welcome to go elsewhere. Your posts are not welcome here.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)