Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

Buffs growing inverted despite correct settings since new patch.

I had a similar issue with the new update and i just had to go into the Unitframe > Individual Frames > Buffs and change the [Growth X direction] to make them flip.
If you dont want to flip them then you can reposition them using the x-offset slider im guessing. I also had to do the same to debuffs and then the same for Target and Targetoftarget

Buffs growing inverted despite correct settings since new patch.

Tryface wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:00 pm I had a similar issue with the new update and i just had to go into the Unitframe > Individual Frames > Buffs and change the [Growth X direction] to make them flip.
If you dont want to flip them then you can reposition them using the x-offset slider im guessing. I also had to do the same to debuffs and then the same for Target and Targetoftarget
Registered just to thank you for this - I couldn't find which setting changed buffs/debuffs and this was the answer I was looking for. Thank you so much!