Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

ELVUI / Combat text fonts issue

Version of ElvUI: 10.68]

Did you disable all addons except the two called 'ElvUI' and 'ElvUI Config'?: YES

Did you disable all addons to make sure the issue comes from ElvUI?: YES

Did you check for lua errors? (/luaerror on): YES

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
NO ERRORS

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too.:
I choose the combat font in general settings in ELVUI and combat (outcoming) font is neat and crystal sharp but incoming (heals, damage) font is ugly, pixelated and fuzzy.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
I got Elvui installed since MoP, still upgrading and everything works well, except this isssue. I never deleted / reset my Elvui, I don't use any outdated addons

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it. You can attach them to your post:
https://imgur.com/a/5u28z

Thanks for help!
BTW: I wanted to solve this by installing xCT but it's not updated :(

ELVUI / Combat text fonts issue

Unfortunately it is not something we can control. WoW only allows addons to change the font that it uses, that is all. You can look for a different combat text addon other than xCT.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.