Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

Upcoming changes in 12.18

This is still not working. I cannot change the health bar text to K. Instead its still showing the full health text which is not useful. [health:current:shortvalue] this is not working after the recent update. I need to change the main health text value to the shortened K version. There are exactly 2 sub menus that Elvui allows you to change the text format. Nameplates - Player - Health "Text Format" & UnitFrames - Individual Units - Player - Health "Text Format". Both options do not yield the correct result. There are essentially two health text displays one showing the extended health and the other showing the correct K shortened version. I want the main text health display to show the shortened K version. My setup was perfect before the update and I cant change it back. I have no other addons running except Elvi.

Josephthom12 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:45 am This is still not working. I cannot change the health bar text to K. Instead its still showing the full health text which is not useful. [health:current:shortvalue] this is not working after the recent update. I need to change the main health text value to the shortened K version. There are exactly 2 sub menus that Elvui allows you to change the text format. Nameplates - Player - Health "Text Format" & UnitFrames - Individual Units - Player - Health "Text Format". Both options do not yield the correct result. There are essentially two health text displays one showing the extended health and the other showing the correct K shortened version. I want the main text health display to show the shortened K version. My setup was perfect before the update and I cant change it back. I have no other addons running except Elvi.
Please upload a full UI Screenshot showing both the issue and the relevant settings

Josephthom12 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 5:45 am There are exactly 2 sub menus that Elvui allows you to change the text format. Nameplates - Player - Health "Text Format" & UnitFrames - Individual Units - Player - Health "Text Format". Both options do not yield the correct result. There are essentially two health text displays one showing the extended health and the other showing the correct K shortened version. I want the main text health display to show the shortened K version. My setup was perfect before the update and I cant change it back. I have no other addons running except Elvi.
You are incorrect. There is another section which given what you said is located.. That is in UnitFrames - Individual Units - Player - "Custom Texts".