Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

Upcoming changes in 12.18

ActionBars:
Keybind / Macro / Count Text - Each Bar has these options and there is still a way to change them in ActionBars - General.

All Player Bars have their pages corrected to match Blizzard's.

Tags:
health and power tags have changed to full format: 21.2k is now 21,200
If you want the shortvalue back you will need to find the corresponding :shortvalue tag in Available Tags.

I having issues with the health tags part. My old datatext is still present when I put in the new short value tags and the coloring is not definitely not class color :D

I solved this, was a brain fart on my end. Got confused by custom texts in the health tab and forgot about the other custom text tab. Yikes. :D

Hello,
I was using the following tag for my nameplates : " [health:current-percent] " but since the update it doesn't work anymore. I saw in the changelogs that now there is the shortvalues ​​variant but if I add it in my tag this bug, someone would have a solution?

With the new 12.18 version i can't disable the Keybind text, the Macro text on the Action Bars! The buttons to enable/disable them are greyed!
I really don't like those texts on the icons.. the only text i use is the "Count"

gurumed wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:15 pm With the new 12.18 version i can't disable the Keybind text, the Macro text on the Action Bars! The buttons to enable/disable them are greyed!
I really don't like those texts on the icons.. the only text i use is the "Count"
Its an issue with the config and Masque. There will be a release with that being fixed. Right now disable Masque and fix it.

Sealen wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:40 pm Hello,
I was using the following tag for my nameplates : " [health:current-percent] " but since the update it doesn't work anymore. I saw in the changelogs that now there is the shortvalues ​​variant but if I add it in my tag this bug, someone would have a solution?
This has worked for me [health:current:shortvalue]-[health:percent]

Xarec wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:42 am
Sealen wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:40 pm Hello,
This has worked for me [health:current:shortvalue]-[health:percent]
This also works.. [health:current-percent:shortvalue]

Azilroka wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:53 pm ActionBars:
Keybind / Macro / Count Text - Each Bar has these options and there is still a way to change them in ActionBars - General.

All Player Bars have their pages corrected to match Blizzard's.

Tags:
health and power tags have changed to full format: 21.2k is now 21,200
If you want the shortvalue back you will need to find the corresponding :shortvalue tag in Available Tags.

I've tried several tags and can not find out how to go back to the unit frame displaying the abbreviated format i.e. 21.1k as the main health display. Is anyone aware how to do this?