Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

ElvUI Action Bars Duplicating onto other Action Bars?

Version of ElvUI: [10.69]

Did you disable all addons except the two called 'ElvUI' and 'ElvUI Config'?: [yes]

Did you disable all addons to make sure the issue comes from ElvUI?: [yes]

Did you check for lua errors? (/luaerror on): [not sure]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[your error here]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too.:
[Okay, I was just engaging in a world boss fight when I pressed some combination of buttons which has apparently "Duplicated" action bar 1 onto action bar 3. I have been searching through this forum and many others, and I can't seem to find a solution. I also haven't been able to reproduce the issue, so any help would be appreciated.

Further explanation would be that when adding a spell into action bar 1, it automatically adds it into action bar 3 and vice versa. I am quite frustrated, and I may have missed something small, but again, any help is appreciated.]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[your text here]

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it. You can attach them to your post:
[your image(s) here]

ElvUI Action Bars Duplicating onto other Action Bars?

You have paged another action bar. (This happens with the default UI also and relogging resets it to correct)

You can log out & log back in to reset it. Or press shift 1 (standard blizzard keybind to page action bar 1)

If you want to prevent this from happening go to the blizzard keybind action bar settings and remove the keybinds for action bar paging. Which are shift 1,2,3 etc. Shift ^ and shift mousewheell
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.