Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My Aura Filters!

dyllandry wrote:
Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:25 pm
I've been trying to learn and use provided resources, but I cannot for the life of me get Earth Shield to appear as a resto shaman — even tried removing all filters...
Showing stacks too would be nice...
Please see the first post about what info you should provide when posting in this thread.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

dyllandry wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:22 pm
Raid Frames: I want Earth Shield to appear, like a regular HoT buff would as a colored square in the corner, with remaining stacks if possible.
https://gyazo.com/c1bb468317163732812856cf2baa65fe
The colored squares are not covered by this thread as they don't use the aura filtering system.

Add the relevant spell ID to the "Buff Indicator" filter in the Filters section. If you need help then please create a new thread.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

VvWhiteFangvV wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 am
So i've looked and looked and looked some more. i cannot figure out how to get my pets buffs to show on my unit frame without breaking my game, or how to get the talent Bloodseeker to show up on enemies. please help
Please read the first post and upload the screenshot of the settings as requested.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Botanica wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:30 am
VvWhiteFangvV wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 am
So i've looked and looked and looked some more. i cannot figure out how to get my pets buffs to show on my unit frame without breaking my game, or how to get the talent Bloodseeker to show up on enemies. please help
Please read the first post and upload the screenshot of the settings as requested.
So i have no idea how to add a photo there is no attach file or anything so i have to upload a photo online to get a url? very confusing

Hey guys, im really not that good with addon setup but im really enjoying Elv UI. There is one problem, im playing an affliction warlock and even though i have completely set evrything else to my liking im having difficulty with modifying the auras that come up over my target. i like the bars that count down the duration of debuffs on targets its super helpful, however My weak auras are currently covering the responsibility of tracking agony/ua/corruption/siphon life - and its causing alot of cluttering when it is tracked by ElVui target frame aruras aswell - can someone please help me to filter just these dots not to be reported and other stuff to be reported (like shadowfury , warrior hamstring ... these stuff do currently work).

on a side note is there anyway to track enemy interrupts with this UI?