Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My Aura Filters!

Kuraudio wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:32 pm
Hi,
Is there any way to exclude the "dispellable" debuffs from the "Debuff" list in a UnitFrame? I would like to use the "RaidDebuff Indicator" to see all my dispellable debuff and the "Debuff" icons to check every debuff but the dispellable ones.

Thanks
blockNonDispellable | Personal | nonPersonal
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

VvWhiteFangvV wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:19 am
Botanica wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:30 am
VvWhiteFangvV wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:25 am
So i've looked and looked and looked some more. i cannot figure out how to get my pets buffs to show on my unit frame without breaking my game, or how to get the talent Bloodseeker to show up on enemies. please help
Please read the first post and upload the screenshot of the settings as requested.
So i have no idea how to add a photo there is no attach file or anything so i have to upload a photo online to get a url? very confusing
When typing a reply then click the icon that looks like an "i" in order to upload an image. It is a white i with a green dot.

Celgane wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:44 am
Hey guys, im really not that good with addon setup but im really enjoying Elv UI. There is one problem, im playing an affliction warlock and even though i have completely set evrything else to my liking im having difficulty with modifying the auras that come up over my target. i like the bars that count down the duration of debuffs on targets its super helpful, however My weak auras are currently covering the responsibility of tracking agony/ua/corruption/siphon life - and its causing alot of cluttering when it is tracked by ElVui target frame aruras aswell - can someone please help me to filter just these dots not to be reported and other stuff to be reported (like shadowfury , warrior hamstring ... these stuff do currently work).

on a side note is there anyway to track enemy interrupts with this UI?
Create a custom blacklist filter in the Filters section, then add that custom filter at the front of your debuff priority list on the target frame.

Hello, can i get a little help too :P
Im trying to make so i can see only 3 debuffs on the enemy nameplate - garrote, rupture and deadly poison. Ive made a whitelist filter with this 3 but i can only see the garrote and the rupture one, cant see the deadly poison debuff. If i resest the filters i see all the poisons and stuff, but cant make to see only this 3 debuffs. Thanks in advance !

miserere wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:38 pm
Im trying to make so i can see only 3 debuffs on the enemy nameplate - garrote, rupture and deadly poison. Ive made a whitelist filter with this 3 but i can only see the garrote and the rupture one, cant see the deadly poison debuff. If i resest the filters i see all the poisons and stuff, but cant make to see only this 3 debuffs. Thanks in advance !
You may have added the wrong spell ID for the last debuff. Put it on a mob and then mouse over the debuff on your target unitframe. The spell ID will be in the tooltip.

Blazeflack wrote:
Thu Jul 26, 2018 3:20 pm
Kuraudio wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:32 pm
Hi,
Is there any way to exclude the "dispellable" debuffs from the "Debuff" list in a UnitFrame? I would like to use the "RaidDebuff Indicator" to see all my dispellable debuff and the "Debuff" icons to check every debuff but the dispellable ones.

Thanks
blockNonDispellable | Personal | nonPersonal
Hi,

I don't see the "blockNonDispellable" filter as you can from my screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/lpgHgim

Kuraudio wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:46 am
Hi,

I don't see the "blockNonDispellable" filter as you can from my screenshot

https://imgur.com/a/lpgHgim
My apologies, I was certain we had that filter already. Unfortunately that means you can't do what you want right now. Please request the filter be added in a ticket. Link to request system in my signature.

Blazeflack wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:53 pm
miserere wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:38 pm
You may have added the wrong spell ID for the last debuff. Put it on a mob and then mouse over the debuff on your target unitframe. The spell ID will be in the tooltip.
you are a genius man, thx a lot !

Hi there

For my Player Buffs i want to show my cooldowns (Wings etc) and i want to show my buffs like (Shield of righteous) and for my player debuffs i want to show raid debuffs and things like forberance, could you indicate what my filters need to be for this?

Additionally for my target buffs i want to see things like enrages in mythic plus and for the target debuffs i want to see things like Judgement windows and if they are stunned or silenced etc, could you indicate what filters i would need for this aswell?

thankyou

andrewhowells96 wrote:
Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:15 pm
Hi there

For my Player Buffs i want to show my cooldowns (Wings etc) and i want to show my buffs like (Shield of righteous) and for my player debuffs i want to show raid debuffs and things like forberance, could you indicate what my filters need to be for this?

Additionally for my target buffs i want to see things like enrages in mythic plus and for the target debuffs i want to see things like Judgement windows and if they are stunned or silenced etc, could you indicate what filters i would need for this aswell?

thankyou
You will most likely need to create custom whitelist filters and add the buffs/debuffs you want to track to those. Then add that single filter to your filter priority list for every respective buff or debuff element on each unitframe.