Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Major Changes Coming in ElvUI v10.60

Hello guys and thank you for you great work and amazing ui. Im testing now the test build with the new options and I have a problem :).Healers use party/raid frames - buffs option only to see when tank/player use his personal def cd so it wont overlap with their defs cds like pain suppresion, ironbark and so on, nothing else.But now what I see on party/raid frames-buffs is Bonus Event : Pet Battles buffs, Tracking Ancient Mana buffs .Im trying to fix that cuz i really dont want to see all those buffs on party/raid frames but only personal def cds or my def cds that I cast on players but I rly dont know how .Help me pls!
One more thing guys :) Does any of you play a healing class as main specc ?
Last edited by Ramius on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Simpy,

Is there a trigger for a mob health?

For example, as a warrior you may want to know when a mob near you is within execute range.
Can you set it to trigger the action when the mob is at <20% hp?

*edit*
Also, not sure if it's possible, but another trigger that might be useful is if a mob is casting a specific spell.
Eg: A mob in a dungeon is casting a mending spell (Ghostly Councilor at the start of BRH, they cast Dark Mending), triggers the filter and changes the nameplate.
Last edited by gore on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

gore wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:56 am
Hi Simpy,

Is there a trigger for a mob health?

For example, as a warrior you may want to know when a mob near you is within execute range.
Can you set it to trigger the action when the mob is at <20% hp?
A health percentage trigger is a good idea. Tagging @Simpy so he will notice.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Ramius wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:07 am
Hello guys and thank you for you great work and amazing ui. Im testing now the test build with the new options and I have a problem :).Healers use party/raid frames - buffs option only to see when tank/player use his personal def cd so it wont overlap with their defs cds like pain suppresion, ironbark and so on, nothing else.But now what I see on party/raid frames-buffs is Bonus Event : Pet Battles buffs, Tracking Ancient Mana buffs .Im trying to fix that cuz i really dont want to see all those buffs on party/raid frames but only personal def cds or my def cds that I cast on players but I rly dont know how .Help me pls!
One more thing guys :) Does any of you play a healing class as main specc ?
Add "TurtleBuffs" filter to the priority list and remove all other filters from the list.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

@gore
`Can you set it to trigger the action when the mob is at <20% hp?` you can now ;)
`Also, not sure if it's possible, but another trigger that might be useful is if a mob is casting a specific spell.` you can now ;)
also, spell id works here and you can also trigger from interruptible :)

I love you guys. Seriously. All of you devs are just amazing. I know you might get some headaches tomorrow and Wednesday as people update but know that what you do is truly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!
Help fight leukemia! If you're so inclined, please donate to LLS.

Thank you for the amazing new features!

I have a question though with regards to the new nameplate filters: Is there a way to make the filters Profile-specific?

For example, when I play as Discipline or Shadow, I'd like to have a filter that changes enemy nameplates' color if they don't have my DoT's on them... When I play Holy, though, I don't have those DoT's, so I'd prefer if the filters become inactive when I switch to my Holy profile...

Is that something that's already possible and I just missed it?

Thanks again!