Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Major Changes Coming in ElvUI v10.60

Of course, right after I make my post I have a question! Here we go.

I setup a filter that triggers when a unit is missing Nightblade (a subtlety rogue debuff). It works perfectly. However, if I change specs or switch to another toon, the trigger fires still. In this scenario, I can't apply Nightblade. Would it be possible to include some more triggers that you might commonly see in the "Load" section of Weakauras? AKA, only load if my unitclass is rogue and my spec is subtlety? A workaround is to setup a profile for each spec and class of my toons but that seems somewhat excessive.

Also, a static health threshold (in addition to the current percentage settings) would also be useful. With Nightblade again for example, I don't need to be warned to toss up this debuff on a target with only a few million health as it's a waste of a GCD but on a target with 30+ million HP, I'd want to apply it as its entire DoT would be used.

I can't understate how much I love having this set of features. It is fantastic and will readily replace many weakauras for me!

Edit: Well, LMAO. I can't read. Someone already asked. Thanks for the info!
Help fight leukemia! If you're so inclined, please donate to LLS.

@Pariah a static health threshold is of course possible. we will try to take in suggestions and make the next release have some of the more useful things requested! :) if you can think of anything else even if you think it's silly, please go ahead and ask about it. it really doesn't hurt. most of the things you see where requested by someone.

I had a small time to test the new version before the servers went down today and I can say it is amazing!! I can only imagine what we can do with it right now, but am already thinking of how I can make the most out of it during raid.

Nifelhein wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:55 pm
I had a small time to test the new version before the servers went down today and I can say it is amazing!! I can only imagine what we can do with it right now, but am already thinking of how I can make the most out of it during raid.
It is so amazing for raiding. I tested it a bit more with different filters for specific bosses! The possibilities are endless. :have_a_nice_day:
MerathilisUI

I don't know why the aura sorting had to change, its way more confusing now and I'm annoyed I can't just shift click away stupid buffs I don't want to see like tabards, mounts and flasks. How do I get rid of these now? I don't want to see ANY blacklisted items, that's what a blacklist is.

Now I see it's done by moving blacklist to priority one? I still don't see how that makes sense, a blacklist should be items you never want shown. The rest of the changes like the nameplate stuff is awesome.

globezorz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:19 pm
I don't know why the aura sorting had to change, its way more confusing now and I'm annoyed I can't just shift click away stupid buffs I don't want to see like tabards, mounts and flasks. How do I get rid of these now? I don't want to see ANY blacklisted items, that's what a blacklist is.

Now I see it's done by moving blacklist to priority one? I still don't see how that makes sense, a blacklist should be items you never want shown. The rest of the changes like the nameplate stuff is awesome.
Move Blacklist to slot #1 yes.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Blazeflack wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:26 pm
globezorz wrote:
Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:19 pm

Move Blacklist to slot #1 yes.
I never set up blacklist for mounts/flasks and stuff and now its showing up on party/raid frames. I moved Blacklist to 1 and its still doing so... do I have to manually add all flasks/mounts/tabards to blacklist manually?

Hey,

just one question: is it absolutely neccessary to get around with the new filter system? for me its way too complicated and i was absolutely happy with it like it was before... imho it doesnt work as good as before (for me at least)
greets

The new filter system is different to before, necessary - what is necessary?

It may take some time to get used to, but it is far more configurable. If you do have any queries about how to set it up, please post so we can help you set it up how you want.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.