Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Chat - small arrows on the side of each line, how to disable?

Version of ElvUI: 10.77

Did you disable all addons except the two called 'ElvUI' and 'ElvUI Config'?: [yes]

Did you disable all addons to make sure the issue comes from ElvUI?: [yes]

Did you check for lua errors? (/luaerror on): [yes]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too.:
As seen in the screenshot below, right next to every line in the chat, I have a small "arrow" that I can't seem to make disappear and I can't find the option to do that. I tried copying the profile of another char which doesn't have those arrows, to no avail. I'm not even sure it's Elvui related, but when I disable Elvui the default Blizzard chat is fine.
No idea how to reproduce that, and it's not a new issue, I just finally decided to tackle that problem and seek help now.

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it. You can attach them to your post: