Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

What does your ElvUI look like?

Zakalwei wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:07 am
Been going through a real UI quest lately, have tried about 6 or so different edits and they just didn't quite sit right. Ended up using a profile I found and modifying to suit...its lasted the longest so far and I think I'll stick with it :)
Hey Zakalwei, what resolution are you running? I think it looks nice and clean but would like to see a screenshot of it in action rather than you dead. The only thing I would change personally would be to line up your power bar with your unitframes and then the actionbars underneath, but that's just me! Great job.

Here is my UI - I normally go really minimal but wanted to try something different for a change and more universal. Been running it for a while, thinking of changing it up again,

Hey guys :) any advice how can I make borders thinner? I know that there is a possibility to make it thin in options, but I want something in between. And I want to ask if there is also a way how to change font size on frames, like to have them different - ie. bigger Health and smaller name.
Any advice? Also, do not hesitate to tell me what should I improve there :)

Thank you

Aok wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:15 am

My latest DPS UI
The first one i really enjoy playing considering i'm mostly a healer main
Wow this is amazing! Great work! Could you share what your healer layout looks like? And possibly share your DPS/Tank/Healer profile? I would like to try playing with this layout.

Wolfx93 wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:18 pm
Hey guys :) any advice how can I make borders thinner? I know that there is a possibility to make it thin in options, but I want something in between. And I want to ask if there is also a way how to change font size on frames, like to have them different - ie. bigger Health and smaller name.
Any advice? Also, do not hesitate to tell me what should I improve there :)

Thank you
I think, this post is what you are looking for.
http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/643 ... st46148677

Azarrahk wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:29 am
Hey Zakalwei, what resolution are you running? I think it looks nice and clean but would like to see a screenshot of it in action rather than you dead. The only thing I would change personally would be to line up your power bar with your unitframes and then the actionbars underneath, but that's just me! Great job.
Thanks mate! Res is 2560x1440 I believe. See below for a better SS :) Something else to fiddle with I've just noticed that horrible red border thing around the Boss Frame!