Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

What does your ElvUI look like?

Megouski wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:50 am
Here is what I had over a year ago when I played BFA.
A lot of things I had to add code manually to get. Minimap for example. Action bars and how they lock into the bottom and countless other small things that I wanted. I was trying to copy my UI from 2011 SchismUI. Got 80% there before BFA sucked the last of my soul away.

Bags, Fishing:

Does anyone know which bag addon is that one? I use Adibags but that one seems better to my eyes.

The UI looks really neat btw :) Great job!

What does your ElvUI look like?

Dread13 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:14 pm
Megouski wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:50 am
Here is what I had over a year ago when I played BFA.
A lot of things I had to add code manually to get. Minimap for example. Action bars and how they lock into the bottom and countless other small things that I wanted. I was trying to copy my UI from 2011 SchismUI. Got 80% there before BFA sucked the last of my soul away.

Bags, Fishing:

Does anyone know which bag addon is that one? I use Adibags but that one seems better to my eyes.

The UI looks really neat btw :) Great job!
That should be Arkinventory