Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

What does your ElvUI look like?

Here is what I had over a year ago when I played BFA.
A lot of things I had to add code manually to get. Minimap for example. Action bars and how they lock into the bottom and countless other small things that I wanted. I was trying to copy my UI from 2011 SchismUI. Got 80% there before BFA sucked the last of my soul away.

Idle:

Party:

Raid:

Bags, Fishing:

Yuja wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:40 pm
Hello here!

My new ElvUI config :)

My addons:
Elvui
Elvui Benik UI
Elvui Nuts&bolts
Elvui Shadow and light
Elvui visual aura timers
Elvui extra action bars
Addonskin
Skada on top left corner

In raid:

Good day!
What are the blue bars that are above your left and right action bars? Also what is the button in the middle in between the action bars?

Megouski wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:50 am
A lot of things I had to add code manually to get. Minimap for example. Action bars and how they lock into the bottom and countless other small things that I wanted. I was trying to copy my UI from 2011 SchismUI. Got 80% there before BFA sucked the last of my soul away.

Idle:

Party:

Raid:

Bags, Fishing:

What do you use to get the bag like that? Looks awesome!

Megouski wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:50 am

Idle:

Party:

Raid:

Bags, Fishing:

Hey,
I really love how this looks!
Any chance that you share this one?

Thank you very much!