Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

dungeon search eye is gone

hello I have a problem since the update of elvui. lately the eye of the dungeon finder is missing. is the error already known or is there a solution for the eye to be displayed again on the minimap? I would be glad if you can help me there.

Sorry my english is not perfekt :(

Please disable all addons except ElvUI and ElvUI_Config.
The quickest way to disable all other addons is to type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Can you see it now? If not, upload a full UI screenshot of the issue
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

No, there it is not, but also have a minimaps toolbar but that comes from another addon, just does not know which one it is. i mean to know it comes from some other addon only what exactly, not. Project Azilroka is definitely not. because if I disable the addon project Azilroka, minimap toolbar goes anyway