Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

[ElvUI] Can't Increase Nameplate Range

I recently imported a new ElvUI profile and it seems like enemy/friendly nameplates are appearing at a much shorter range. How can i increase this?

I have tried:
/run SetCVar("nameplateMaxDistance", 60) all the way up to 100 with no results, it seems now they are showing somewhere between 30-40 Yds.

Blizzard has set the load distance in classic. It can’t be changed.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Please do not create multiple posts regarding the same issue!

It just creates extra work, you will notice both your posts have been answered!

Also, if you have a question about classic, please post in e classic section of the forums - ElvUI.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)