Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Chat Tabs/Editbox

Version of ElvUI: 10.79

Did you disable all addons except the two called 'ElvUI' and 'ElvUI Config'?: Yes.

Did you disable all addons to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself?: Yes.

Did you check for lua errors? (/luaerror on): Yes.

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
No errors.

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. If there is a way to reproduce the issue then mention that too.:
When I click on to a different chat tab, the editbox thing you type into pops up, and I have to hit enter twice to get rid of it, it's quite annoying.

If your issue is graphical then please take some screenshots to illustrate it.
www.twitch.tv/Gurzen | https://wago.io/p/Mope

Chat Tabs/Editbox  [Accepted Answer]

Run through the chat and cvars part of the ElvUI install (skip all other parts). It will reset your chat to default.

I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.