Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

LUA Error for 10.87 for nameplates

I've went through the whole process, disabled all addons except for elvui. reset the modules etc. This is the error im getting

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1066: attempt to index field 'unitFrame' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Feb 13 21:42:16 2019
Count: 5
Stack: ...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1066: attempt to index field 'unitFrame' (a nil value)
[C]: ?
...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:1066: in function `UpdateVisibility'
...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:796: in function <...rface\AddOns\ElvUI\Modules\nameplates\nameplates.lua:756>
[C]: in function `ClearTarget'
Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:4022: in function `ToggleGameMenu'
[string "TOGGLEGAMEMENU"]:1: in function <[string "TOGGLEGAMEMENU"]:1>

Locals:

LUA Error for 10.87 for nameplates

Manually delete ElvUI & ElvUI_Config from your Addons folder and download again. Your settings should be fine. Your settings are stored in your WTF folder, not your addons folder. Manually delete ElvUI and ElvUI_Config from your addons folder doesn’t touch your settings. I always recommend regularly backing up your WTF folder.

When you log into game, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

If you still get the error, please check the top of the menu in game. What version number does it say.

Upload a screenshot of the issue after typing
/estatus
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.