Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

interface disappeared tooltip, data panel ect help pls

Version of ElvUI: [11.01]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: [no its the same :'(]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [no its the same]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [have 2 error]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[ibraries\oUF\elements\pvpclassificationindicator.lua:34: attempt to index field 'PvpUnitClassification' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Mar 13 01:12:06 2019
Count: 1
Stack: ...ibraries\oUF\elements\pvpclassificationindicator.lua:34: attempt to index field 'PvpUnitClassification' (a nil value)
...ibraries\oUF\elements\pvpclassificationindicator.lua:34: in main chunk

Locals: _ = "ElvUI"
ns = <table> {
oUF = <table> {
}
}
oUF = <table> {
DisableBlizzard = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\blizzard.lua:59
SetActiveStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:422
EnableFactory = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\factory.lua:50
HCYColorGradient = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\colors.lua:220
ColorGradient = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\colors.lua:255
SpawnHeader = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:621
RegisterStyle = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:406
AddElement = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:809
useHCYColorGradient = false
Private = <table> {
}
Factory = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\factory.lua:34
SpawnNamePlates = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:713
colors = <table> {
}
RGBColorGradient = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\colors.lua:144
headers = <table> {
}
DisableFactory = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\factory.lua:59
objects = <table> {
}
RunFactoryQueue = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\factory.lua:69
RegisterInitCallback = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:377
RegisterMetaFunction = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:388
HandleUnit = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\units.lua:166
version = "devel"
IterateStyles = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:440
Spawn = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ElvUI\Libraries\oUF\ouf.lua:684
}
(*temporary) = <table> {
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index field 'PvpUnitClassification' (a nil value)" and Message: (null)
Time: Wed Mar 13 01:12:07 2019
Count: 5]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[Hello,

Since the maj I have a lot of panels that have disappeared from my interface:'(

How to find them again I feel bad without my beautiful panel:'(

It is about:

Raid utility
all S&L DataPanel
Tooltip ect

I also have an error code on my life bar[absrbs:sl-short]

A big thank you to the one who will help me to find my interface from before the maj

Sry for my bad en im french :'(

i use this elvui https://wago.io/Byxn-MxNm]

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[idk]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
[https://www.noelshack.com/2019-11-3-155 ... -bug-1.png
https://www.noelshack.com/2019-11-3-155 ... -bug-2.png]