Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Raid Frames Bug

When I join a raid my raid frames only shows myself and the leader,sometimes a couple of random people too,instead of showing everyone and I have to /reload everytime I join a raid.Any possible fix?

Edit: In addition to that when I use combat res on someone and they accept,their healtbar does not fill up to full. Instead it still looks like they are dead.

Raid Frames Bug

As far as the first issue, I have found that it happens sometimes when I have Smart Raid Filter active (/ec --> Unitframes --> General, it's a checkbox on the top right, if I remember correctly). Leaving that unchecked should help with your frames updating more reliably but, if you don't like how the raid groups are sorted when you have it off, toggling it off and on is a quick way to update your frames without needing to /reload.

Unfortunately, you can't do so in combat of course.

Raid Frames Bug

Daervon wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:21 pm
As far as the first issue, I have found that it happens sometimes when I have Smart Raid Filter active (/ec --> Unitframes --> General, it's a checkbox on the top right, if I remember correctly). Leaving that unchecked should help with your frames updating more reliably but, if you don't like how the raid groups are sorted when you have it off, toggling it off and on is a quick way to update your frames without needing to /reload.

Unfortunately, you can't do so in combat of course.
I have it off all the time,problem still persists.

Raid Frames Bug

Can also confirm that raid frames are not dynamically updating with members being moved or added. When a person leaves it does work though.

Raid Frames Bug

Do you have smart raid filter checked or unchecked by default?

Do you have raid wide sorting checked or unchecked?
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Raid Frames Bug

Botanica wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:15 pm
Do you have smart raid filter checked or unchecked by default?

Do you have raid wide sorting checked or unchecked?
Both unchecked.