Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

/elvui & ElvUi options button don't work

Hello,

I am currently having issues after installing the elvui 11.10 patch. I cant open the elvui addon itself ingame. I try with /elvui or opening it via the game menu tab but it just does't open.
Has anyone encountered this issue? Please tell me there is a way around this without deleting and reinstalling my addon cause I dont wanna lose all my profiles T_T.

Thanks

First, you don't have to worry about your settings, they are stored in a different folder.

As for the installation, if you are using the Tukui Client, uninstall and re install ElvUI would be enough. If you are installing manually, then you may have extracted ElvUI and ElvUI_Config folder in an incorrect folder. For more info on how to install ElvUI manually, have a look at this guide.
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

Another addon could be interacting preventing ElvUI to open. There isn’t any need to screenshot your addons. Just test with only ElvUI enabled.

To quickly disable all other addons type in chat in game
/luaerror on

If it opens now then you know it was another addon. You can start enabling your other addons to find out which one. (This can be done in batches to make it quicker)
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.