Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Portrait overlay not working as a healthbar anymore after 11.12

Most of you guys are using BenikUI. I haven't followed the new 'Full Overlay' ElvUI option. This has caused your issue.
I have applied a fix in BenikUI dev version (https://git.tukui.org/Benik/ElvUI_Benik ... opment.zip). I think it's 99% fixed but I need some feedback before releasing. Have in mind that `Overlayed Portraits Alpha` BenikUI option won't apply if ElvUI `Full Overlay` Portrait option is enabled.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

Benik wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:05 pm
Most of you guys are using BenikUI. I haven't followed the new 'Full Overlay' ElvUI option. This has caused your issue.
I have applied a fix in BenikUI dev version (https://git.tukui.org/Benik/ElvUI_Benik ... opment.zip). I think it's 99% fixed but I need some feedback before releasing. Have in mind that `Overlayed Portraits Alpha` BenikUI option won't apply if ElvUI `Full Overlay` Portrait option is enabled.

Thank you so much.
I've installed dev version and fixed issue for me Smile .

Once again thank you very much.

Regards!

Portrait overlay not working as a healthbar anymore after 11.12  [Accepted Answer]

Please remember when having issues, to test with only ElvUI (which is only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI). This is to find out if the issue is with ElvUI or another addon.

I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

I'm having a slightly different issue, but not sure if it deserves a new thread. With the new Full Overlay option turned off, the portrait overlay now stretches to fit current health instead of fitting max health and getting cut off wherever current health is at. The result is that when your hp is low, the overlay is compressed to look drastically different than at full hp. Turning on Full Overlay fixes the compression issue, but I find it can make your current health very hard to discern at a quick glance. Is there any way to use the 11.11 and prior overlay style?

Screenshots with only ElvUI

Full HP:
Low HP: