Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Change Rounding

Hello, is there a way to change the way elvui rounds health numbers? For instance, if I have 4.89M hp, I'd rather it say 4.89M than 4.9M. Similarly, if I have 4.80M hp, I'd rather it say 4.80M than 4.8M.
Id also like to change this for boss and enemy hp.
(6.35B instead of 6.4B, etc.)

Basically, I want to add another decimal to unitframe HP.

I recognize there is no way to do this in the elvui interface, but I wouldn't mind changing the code (even if I have to do it every time I update) if someone could tell me how, because I've reeeeeally wanted to be able to do this the entire xpac but I love elvui unitframes in every other way too much to switch. So if anyone knows how to do this, please let me know!

Change Rounding

So, I don't really have much experience with this type thing, but I was checking everything that looked related in the code and came across this, which looks like it could be responsible for formatting number rounding. That being said, I'm not sure.
Does anyone who may come across this thread know if this would be responsible for the rounding of unitframe health that I talked about in the original post?
If so, do you know how I could change it to get the desired result without breaking everything? Thanks a bunch!

Change Rounding

This looks absolutely beautiful! Exactly what I wanted! If you ever get some free time it'd be nice if you could add a feature in the ui for this, but at the very least I'm completely satisfied with this. Thanks again so much!

Change Rounding

There is already a plugin for ElvUI that does this. It will probably be uploaded to the site when the addons section is finished
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.