Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

How to make my unit frames look like this?  [Accepted Answer]

1. Go to UnitFrames -> General Options -> Colors -> Health and enable "Transparent".
2. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Power and set "Style" to "Spaced".
3. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Portrait and enable it. Put a tick in "Overlay".
4. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Health and under Text Options change the X-Offset and Y-Offset to place text outside the frame. Change tag in Text Format to "[health:current:shortvalue]" without quotes.
5. Repeat step 4, but this time for Power. Use tag [power:current:shortvalue].
6. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Name and place it to the right.
7. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Custom Texts. Create 2 new custom texts, one for the "level - class" and another for the health percent (100.0%). Name them what you want.
7a. For the level and class use Text Format "[level] - [namecolor][class]" without quotes.
7b. For the health percent use Text Format "[health:percent"].
7c. For both of the above, place them using the offset settings.

I hope this helps :)
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

How to make my unit frames look like this?

Blazeflack wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 3:33 pm
1. Go to UnitFrames -> General Options -> Colors -> Health and enable "Transparent".
2. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Power and set "Style" to "Spaced".
3. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Portrait and enable it. Put a tick in "Overlay".
4. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Health and under Text Options change the X-Offset and Y-Offset to place text outside the frame. Change tag in Text Format to "[health:current:shortvalue]" without quotes.
5. Repeat step 4, but this time for Power. Use tag [power:current:shortvalue].
6. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Name and place it to the right.
7. Go to UnitFrames -> Player -> Custom Texts. Create 2 new custom texts, one for the "level - class" and another for the health percent (100.0%). Name them what you want.
7a. For the level and class use Text Format "[level] - [namecolor][class]" without quotes.
7b. For the health percent use Text Format "[health:percent"].
7c. For both of the above, place them using the offset settings.

I hope this helps :)
Yes, managed to get something similar with your instructions! Thank you very much!