Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Dead and cant revive at my body

Hi,

I just finisch a WQ encount in Nazjatar. I died and notived that I m missing the big red arrow on the minimap to redirect me back to my body.
Atm I standing next to it but there isnt appearing the rez now (or w/e its called) button. This means that I only can revive at the grave yard and get the 10 mins after dead penalty.

Today I installed a fresh Elvui and Benik including all addon recommend.

I realy hope to get help asap cause this will be bad in raids lol

Please test with only ElvUI. ElvUI is only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI. All other addons, even starting with ElvUI are from different authors.

To quickly disable all other addons, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Does it appear? If not, type in chat in game
/estatus

And upload a full UI screenshot showing the issue and the status panel. (No cropping).

Then disable all addons and test with just the blizzard UI. Upload a screenshot.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Botanica wrote:
Sun Nov 10, 2019 9:02 pm
Please test with only ElvUI. ElvUI is only ElvUI and ElvUI_OptionsUI. All other addons, even starting with ElvUI are from different authors.

To quickly disable all other addons, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Does it appear? If not, type in chat in game
/estatus

And upload a full UI screenshot showing the issue and the status panel. (No cropping).

Then disable all addons and test with just the blizzard UI. Upload a screenshot.
Hello Botnaica,

Just logt in to the game, dead on purpose and dunno what happend but the red arrow is back and I can revive again at my body. Realy no clue what caused the hassle yesterday.
Tx for the info and hopelfully it was only once this happened. :)