Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Hide Player Frame in Party Frame

Hi everyone, I went back to WoW recently and the first thing I did was ofc setting my UI, I ran into a problem setting the party frame.
I used to hide my frame while in party because I don't need it but I can't do it anymore, can't find the option.
I mean I don't need to see myself into my party because I have Player Frame with much more elements on show, so I need to hide it.
Any suggestion?
ElvUI version 10.67

Maybe with a picture will be more clear what I need:
(sorry bad quality but you can clearly see 4 ppl in party frame + myself in player frame)
Old UIShow
New UIShow

NECRO FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I see myself in party frame when in raids/dungeons. Tukiu is up to date and the display player box under /ec -> UnitFrames -> Party Frames -> is NOT CHECKED (there is no hide player option).

THINKIN THIS IS A BUGGGEGUUGUEUGEUGUEGUEUEGUFGsoilakdfsajsldfafsdfasdf

at0msk wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:29 pm
NECRO FOR THE WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

I see myself in party frame when in raids/dungeons. Tukiu is up to date and the display player box under /ec -> UnitFrames -> Party Frames -> is NOT CHECKED (there is no hide player option).

THINKIN THIS IS A BUGGGEGUUGUEUGEUGUEGUEUEGUFGsoilakdfsajsldfafsdfasdf
Are you using ElvUI or Tukui? You have posted in ElvUI but mention that Tukui is up to date.

Please create your a new thread in the correct forums after reading the forum rules above and provide all the requested information and screenshots in your post.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.