Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Huge Stutter/lag/fps issue when killing alot of trash/mobs

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): [Newest 11.312]

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI OptionsUI". Do you still experience the issue now?: [yes]

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: [no, running super smooth]

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: [no lua errors]

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
[your error here]

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
[well basically, every time im running islands and when the tank pulls all mobs/trash from the island im getting HUGE stutter/lags/fps issues when we start attacking/clearing them. (im a frost mage so when i use frozen orb into blizzard into that big mob chunk my game starts stuttering like 80% of the pulls. sometimes its worse sometimes less worse and sometimes it doesnt sutter/fps lag at all. i dont know why that is but it only happens with elvui on when i disable all addons it runs super smooth not a single fps stutter there. also going super smooth when i enable all addons expect elvui. no problems there aswell, it only happens with elvui on. i dont know why i have it but if there is a fix for that pls let me know.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
[ye i also wanted to say i have a pretty good pc so i have a 1080ti with a intel core i7 7700k and 16gb RAM if that could be the issue]

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:

Huge Stutter/lag/fps issue when killing alot of trash/mobs

Addonskins isn’t part of ElvUI.

ElvUI is ONLY ELVUI AND ELVUI_OPTIONS_UI
No other addons.

You have also posted in the Tukui section. @xiSchizo as this is for ElvUI, not Tukui, moving it to the ElvUI section.

To test with only ElvUI, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

When you have the issue, type in chat in game
/estatus

And upload a full UI screenshot.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.