Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My UnitFrame Auras!#21

I've got an icon duration next to my nameplates whenever I use recklessness or Enraged Regeneration the same with the player I have a target on. I can't seem to find where it is located as I have tried looking through player frames and target frames. I didn't find anything on buffs either and couldn't find this problem out here. Thanks for taking the time reading this.

file:///C:/World%20of%20Warcraft/_retail_/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_012220_070814.jpg

I can't find a way to put my screenshot up to have you a look but if you know what I am talking about please help.
https://gyazo.com/ae70c128ee503e3b4fe8b54180fe8e56
Gyazo to look at what I am referring to. I don't want that buff to the right of my nameplate and the same with the target nameplate. Used recklessness to show does happen which each personal CD I've got :(.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My UnitFrame Auras!#21

@TheIceBites i don’t know why you have copied a topic name (that is what is in the correct section) and posted in the Tukui client section

The Tukui client section is for issue with the program - the Tukui client - that downloads and updates addons from the Tukui website.

Moving to the ElvUI section.

Also. If you think you have an issue with ElvUI, please disable all other addons and test with only ElvUI.

To quickly disable all other addons, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Those icons aren’t from ElvUI.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.