Classic WoW

hey , i didnt get to test warrior on classic that much, i tested rogue, but im wondering on warrior if you change stance if only the bottom bar changes, was wondering if there would be options added, to change multiple bars when u change stance..

also will there be a sort bag option ? thanks

Classic WoW

VORTEX wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:50 pm
Tukz, i see that your classic wow screenshot seems to be a ultrawide screen, i play on 2560x1080 will classic support that? I play retail on that with no issue
it support almost all resolution. Just not the monitor from 20 years ago, aka hello I play on 1024x768.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

Classic WoW

Miller wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:28 am
hey , i didnt get to test warrior on classic that much, i tested rogue, but im wondering on warrior if you change stance if only the bottom bar changes, was wondering if there would be options added, to change multiple bars when u change stance..

also will there be a sort bag option ? thanks
1- Ehm, yeah it should change bar stance by default on rogue, druid and warrior. If you don't like that, there is an option to turn it off.

2- No, there is not. Maybe I can build something similar to what I did in WotLK when Blizzard sort option wasn't a thing, but it won't be on launch day.
Don't commit on master when drunk.