[ElvUI] Unitframe Custom Tags
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:23 am
Unitframe Custom TagsUpdate June 2019: I no longer have the time to maintain this project, and as such I am no longer accepting or working on feature requests. Sorry.
Table of Contents
- How to request a custom tag
- How to download and use a custom tag
- List of custom tags currently included with addon
Information (back to top)
This thread is dedicated to custom unitframe tags for ElvUI. Feel free to share any custom tags you have created for yourself as well.
If you don't know what a unitframe tag is, then check out [Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide.
How do I request a custom tag? (back to top)
All requests need to be submitted in a ticket on the ticket tracker. Requests in post will be ignored. Please keep in mind that I currently don't have the time needed to work on new tags, but submit your request anyway so that I can go through them when time allows.
How do I use custom tags posted in this thread? (back to top)
I have created a small addon which can be used for these custom tags. I will try to keep the addon updated with any custom tags posted in this thread.
How to use a custom tag:
Download and install the addon. If the custom tag is already included, then you don't need to do anything else.
If the tag is not included, then you need to add it yourself:
- Open the following file in a text editor: World of Warcraft / Interface / AddOns / ElvUI_CustomTags / core.lua
- Paste the code of the custom tag you wish to add at the bottom of the file, then save the file.
- The custom tag is now ready to be used.