Forum Rules:
You may only create a new thread here if you have created a guide on how to do something with ElvUI. Do not create a thread here if you just want to ask how to do something.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My Aura Filters!

Khornettoh wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:45 pm
Hi, I don't understand how to filter the aura of the main player bar. The one near the minimap. I'm able to set filters for target or player unit frame but not the main aura bar. There is no filter section I don't get it. If someone can help me, thanks in advance
That is a secure header by blizzard. There isn’t any option to filter them.

If we allowed the option to filter them, (even if you didn’t use the feature) you wouldn’t be able to right click to disable a buff.

So there is the option to right click to cancel auras, they cannot be touched.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

[ElvUI] Help Me Configure My Aura Filters!

there is a way to set the raid frame to show only one debuff and the main one to pay attention for?
for example, on Shad'har myhtic i see ALL the raid with umbral mantle but i don't care because i know and instead i would like to see the big debuff icon for who is affected by debilitating spit and needs focus heals.