Page 3 of 6

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:52 am
by Botanica
sylkk wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am
Is there any way to change the text size of specific frames?
Yes, create a custom text and you can size that font individually.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 am
by PuppetMaster000
Is there a way to get the percentage of mana without the decimal same way we can get percentage of hp and power with perhp and perpp?
It would really be helpful.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 pm
by Blazeflack
PuppetMaster000 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 am
Is there a way to get the percentage of mana without the decimal same way we can get percentage of hp and power with perhp and perpp?
It would really be helpful.

Code: Select all

[perpp<%]

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:55 pm
by PuppetMaster000
Blazeflack wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:15 pm
PuppetMaster000 wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:53 am
Is there a way to get the percentage of mana without the decimal same way we can get percentage of hp and power with perhp and perpp?
It would really be helpful.

Code: Select all

[perpp<%]
That is still power :P As a shaman you have mana and power so that doesnt work. Thank you anyways!

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:59 pm
by Blazeflack
Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

oUF does not provide a [permana] tag, and ElvUI doesn't have one either. Here you're stuck with the one ElvUI provides [mana:percent] (or possibly [classpower:percent])

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:32 am
by Etil
Botanica wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:52 am
sylkk wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am
Is there any way to change the text size of specific frames?
Yes, create a custom text and you can size that font individually.
I might be a tad tired but I looked through the lists here and cant seem to find the correct command to adjust the text size, I'm having the same issue where the name text is really really big in my UI. Would really appreciate a bit more help then " create custom text " :=)

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:15 am
by Botanica
The Unitframe text size is global.
If you want to change the size of all the Unitframe font, go to Unitframe- general
Change the size of the font.

If you want to change the size of an individual font . Ie player Unitframe name text, you will need to create a custom text.

The first couple of posts has a step by step guide for creating a custom text.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 am
by Kodor
I have been trying to remove the "level" text that just says "120" from Unit Frames player frames but cannot find the option anywhere. I have rest the Unit Frames module and it comes up straight away so I am guessing the option is somewhere else? Any assistance would be appreciated.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:15 am
by Botanica
Kodor wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 am
I have been trying to remove the "level" text that just says "120" from Unit Frames player frames but cannot find the option anywhere. I have rest the Unit Frames module and it comes up straight away so I am guessing the option is somewhere else? Any assistance would be appreciated.
The player Unitframe doesn’t have the level tag by default.

Check under name to see if [level] is there. Or health tab.

If it isn’t in either of those, check under the custom tab.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:29 am
by Kodor
Kodor wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 am
I have been trying to remove the "level" text that just says "120" from Unit Frames player frames but cannot find the option anywhere. I have rest the Unit Frames module and it comes up straight away so I am guessing the option is somewhere else? Any assistance would be appreciated.
The player Unitframe doesn’t have the level tag by default.

Check under name to see if [level] is there. Or health tab.

If it isn’t in either of those, check under the custom tab.
[/quote]

I have disabled all other addons. reset the unitframes module and checked "Health", "Name" and "Custom Texts". There is only "[healthcolor][health:current-percent]" as default in Health and nothing in Name or Custom Texts.

Any other ideas?
Image