Forum Rules:
You may only create a new thread here if you have created a guide on how to do something with ElvUI. Do not create a thread here if you just want to ask how to do something.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Hey guys, ive been using [classpower:current-percent] to display stagger amounts on my monk, but with recent wow update i also updated my elvui and it stopped working, dunno what exactly caused it, but is there any way to display stagger now except for getting weakaura for it?

@nezihyusuf
[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide#54
Botanica wrote: ↑
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:15 pm
The Unitframe text size is global.
If you want to change the size of all the Unitframe font, go to Unitframe- general
Change the size of the font.

If you want to change the size of an individual font . Ie player Unitframe name text, you will need to create a custom text.

The first couple of posts has a step by step guide for creating a custom text.
Yeah there's a step by step guide for creating almost everything else, but I don't know what to type in the brackets to customize the font size on individual plates.
Maybe me and the others are blind, I don't know. Or we're skipping sections thinking that can't possibly in that section of the post.
Could you kindly show me where, or if -by chance- you didn't add that code, could you edit your post and add it ? Thanks.
There isn't something to type in to change the size of the font. There are nothing to type into brackets to change the font size.

You need to create a custom text, once you have created a custom text, you can change the size of that font.
The first post here has an example on creating a custom text viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6#p9
or here on the unitframe - for pet happiness
Once that new Custom Text is created - you can adjust the font
https://www.tukui.org/screenshots/Botan ... iness2.jpg
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Schwartz914 wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 3:39 am
Does the [distance] custom text work in Classic?

I've tried using it on the target frame but doesn't seem to work.
No. Distance doesn’t exist in classic. Blizzard limitation.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.