Restoring Premium?

Hi Xanthippie.

Please see the following quote from our news section regarding restoring premium:
Lost Premium Status / Donations During Downtime
Users who had active Premium subscriptions on the old website will naturally be able to get their Premium status back. Additionally, people who donated during the down time in order to help us get back quickly will also receive Premium status. Unfortunately there is no way for us to do that all automatically, so we will need some information from you in order to add you to the Premium group.

Please use this form to restore your rank.

Previous Donations Without PayPal Account
If you donated in the past and you don't have a PayPal account, then just write the email address you donated with in the PayPal field, or just forward us the email confirmation you received after donating. We will then restore your Premium rank.

Please be patient during this process. It may take up to 72 hours before your information can be processed as the amount of emails received may be quite large.

As a reward for staying with us during the down time, all users with an active subscription on the old site will have their Premium rank status extended by 3 months after validation. It will take effect when your Premium rank status is set to expire.

Once again, thank you all so much for your support!
If you did not have premium but VIP, then it becomes a different (and harder) matter to verify, as we don't have any of the old data after our server was wiped back then. I will try to see if I can find a record of it in web archives, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that I will be succesful. I will do my best though.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.

Restoring Premium?

Hey! Thanks for the response, I apologize as I got busy with work and school and forgot to check up on the issue. Did you have any luck finding any past info on my previous rank? I'm gonna do the form for premium just in case, I can't recall if I had VIP or whatever else there was, but it was definitely not just a standard membership
Blazeflack wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:27 am
Hi Xanthippie.

Please see the following quote from our news section regarding restoring premium:
Lost Premium Status / Donations During Downtime
Users who had active Premium subscriptions on the old website will naturally be able to get their Premium status back. Additionally, people who donated during the down time in order to help us get back quickly will also receive Premium status. Unfortunately there is no way for us to do that all automatically, so we will need some information from you in order to add you to the Premium group.

Please use this form to restore your rank.

Previous Donations Without PayPal Account
If you donated in the past and you don't have a PayPal account, then just write the email address you donated with in the PayPal field, or just forward us the email confirmation you received after donating. We will then restore your Premium rank.

Please be patient during this process. It may take up to 72 hours before your information can be processed as the amount of emails received may be quite large.

As a reward for staying with us during the down time, all users with an active subscription on the old site will have their Premium rank status extended by 3 months after validation. It will take effect when your Premium rank status is set to expire.

Once again, thank you all so much for your support!
If you did not have premium but VIP, then it becomes a different (and harder) matter to verify, as we don't have any of the old data after our server was wiped back then. I will try to see if I can find a record of it in web archives, but unfortunately I cannot guarantee that I will be succesful. I will do my best though.

Restoring Premium?

I was not able to find anything on you, sorry.

If you had Premium then Tukz should be able to see it after you submit the form. If not, then I'm afraid you will have to be a regular member, at least until your actions here may reward you with VIP once more :)
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.