Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Cast Bar Problem for Target/Boss Frames

Hey!

I'm having a problem with not being able to move my cast bars where I would like them too on my Target and Boss frames. After a while, I finally got it to work on my Player frame and tried the same things for my target frame, but was unsuccessful. It will not let me change the size or the placement of them. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. Please Help! Thanks!

https://imgur.com/QV9PAP8

It seems that your Target Castbar is attached at the Target Information Panel. Have a look at Target Castbar options, you will find the setting to detach it.
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

You may have another addon controlling the position of it.

Test with only ElvUI. To quickly disable all other addons, type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Can you move it with the toggle anchors feature now?
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

You may had had castbar snap or castbar overlay (not sure of exact names).

When enabling your addons, have a look at each one and only enable the ones you want.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)