Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [FOR TECH SUPPORT] README FIRST.

Chaman - Interface

Hello !

I found a bug since update 18.19: using my primary elemental (via talent), the action bar of the elementary is empty, whereas it is supposed to act like a pet.
Another small problem, with the totem bar: normally, you can right-click on it to remove a totem, but sometimes (I haven't found a particular situation where it is always reproducible), the right-click doesn't work.

Thank you for your great work!

Chaman - Interface

[mention]Nyrvan[/mention]

Please take a entire screenshot. I'm not able to guess which elemental (or spell name, spec name) you used and in what condition you were while having this bug. Having this said, just tested on live server and this isn't happening to me with both "fire elemental" and "storm elemental".

Same thing for totems, it look like I am not able to reproduce.

Your report also don't tell me anything if you were able to reproduce these bug with Tukui only enabled in your addons list.

I am willing to fix bugs as soon as possible they are discovered, but please when reporting an issue, post details on how you did reproduce the bug as much as possible. :)

Thank you.
Don't commit on master when drunk.

Chaman - Interface

Hello !

I did two screen shots of the whole interface: the first one when I invoke a primordial elemental (upgrade via talent, not this basic one). I find the problem every time, whatever the elementary (air, earth or fire). I have no other activated add-ons, just Tukui.
To solve the problem, I am forced to do a UI reload (/rl ui) and I find the pet management bar:
As for the totem bar (which does not interact with the right-click), it is unfortunately totally random and I have never been able to find how to reproduce the problem. It's not for lack of trying, though.