Forum Rules:
You may only create a new thread here if you have created a guide on how to do something with ElvUI. Do not create a thread here if you just want to ask how to do something.

[Guide] ElvUI Custom Tag Guide

Botanica wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:52 am
sylkk wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:45 am
Is there any way to change the text size of specific frames?
Yes, create a custom text and you can size that font individually.
I might be a tad tired but I looked through the lists here and cant seem to find the correct command to adjust the text size, I'm having the same issue where the name text is really really big in my UI. Would really appreciate a bit more help then " create custom text " :=)

The Unitframe text size is global.
If you want to change the size of all the Unitframe font, go to Unitframe- general
Change the size of the font.

If you want to change the size of an individual font . Ie player Unitframe name text, you will need to create a custom text.

The first couple of posts has a step by step guide for creating a custom text.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

I have been trying to remove the "level" text that just says "120" from Unit Frames player frames but cannot find the option anywhere. I have rest the Unit Frames module and it comes up straight away so I am guessing the option is somewhere else? Any assistance would be appreciated.

Kodor wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 am
I have been trying to remove the "level" text that just says "120" from Unit Frames player frames but cannot find the option anywhere. I have rest the Unit Frames module and it comes up straight away so I am guessing the option is somewhere else? Any assistance would be appreciated.
The player Unitframe doesn’t have the level tag by default.

Check under name to see if [level] is there. Or health tab.

If it isn’t in either of those, check under the custom tab.
I always recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles/settings for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

Kodor wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:11 am
The player Unitframe doesn’t have the level tag by default.

Check under name to see if [level] is there. Or health tab.

If it isn’t in either of those, check under the custom tab.
[/quote]

I have disabled all other addons. reset the unitframes module and checked "Health", "Name" and "Custom Texts". There is only "[healthcolor][health:current-percent]" as default in Health and nothing in Name or Custom Texts.

Any other ideas?