Forum Rules:
Before creating a thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Issue with UnitFrame font size

Searched for solutions but found none.
I have UnitFrame Font size under UnitFrames->General Options set to 13. It saves to 13 but upon first login it is much smaller.
When I log into WoW the font appears to be smaller and I keep having to go into the settings to type 13 in again to make it larger.
I have tried disabling all addons but ElvUI and I have even reinstalled it but getting the same results.

Just to be sure, type in chat "/luaerror on" (without the quotes) to disable all addons except ElvUI and see if your issue persists. Have in mind that ElvUI has 2 addons (ElvUI and ElvUI_Config). All other addons with ElvUI in their name are plugins for the main addon.
Everything I do is guareanteed 100% miskrake free

I logged in with only ElvUI and ElvUI_Config enabled still with the same problem. Reloading the UI after login fixes it which is what the /luaerror on did for me, didn't mention any errors it just reloaded the UI. It will stay the correct font size until I exit game and log back in which then I have to /reload again to fix the font size or open up the ElvUI settings and set the size to 13 again even though it displays 13 already

I am having the exact same issue with my elvui, I am assuming it might be an update error, as it only started happening to me after the most recent update. Its kind of a pain that i have to reload my ui every time i get into the game, because my fonts are fuzzy and not what they are supposed to be.

I wonder if it's a scaling issue. In the current development branch of ElvUI we have made changes to how we handle scaling (again), which fixes most of the remaining pixel perfect issues.
Please keep an eye on this when the next version of ElvUI is released, and let us know whether or not you still experience this issue.
ElvUI: Request Feature | Report Bug

My replies might be short sometimes due to time constraints. Nothing personal.