Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Action Bar 1 / Vehicle Bar visibility query

Version of ElvUI (use /estatus command ingame to check): Version 11.1.8

Disable all addons except the two called "ElvUI" and "ElvUI Config". Do you still experience the issue now?: Yes

Disable all addons and use the default UI to make sure it is not an issue with the WoW client itself. Do you still experience the issue?: N/A

Check for lua errors by using the command "/luaerror on" without quotes. Did you get an error or do you still experience the issue?: Yes

If you received an error then post it below (use the 'code' bbcode):
N/A

Please explain the issue you're having with as much detail as possible. Describe the exact steps we need to take in order to reproduce the issue.:
Not so much an issue, as a request to see if something is possible.#

Is it possible to have my Vehicle Bar (Action Bar 1) conform to the following settings: Hidden in combat, but visible when in combat *and* in a vehicle?

At the moment, the best I can achieve is Hidden in combat, visible when in a vehicle, but hidden when in combat and in a vehicle.

Essentially, I guess I'm asking if I can have my cake and eat it.

Do you have any other information which might help us track down the issue?:
N/A

We often get clues about the issue by looking at your entire UI, so please take some screenshots and add them here.:
https://imgur.com/r4bYpgZ