ELVUI 1.09 Version for Classic wow

Version of Tukui: [1.09]

Did you disable all AddOns except "Tukui" and "Tukui Config"? [Yes]

Did you get an error? If so then post it below (use 'code' bbcode):
[No]

Please describe the issue in as much detail as possible. If you know how to reproduce the issue then mention that too:
[I would like to import a profile to this version on addon but cant find where to do so.]

Please include screenshot(s) which illustrate the issue (you can attach them to this post):
[dont think this issue needs a photo]

Please don’t post multiple times regarding the same question.

You have posted in ElvUI. Moving to Tukui. @Kamora
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Hi, I'm trying to copy a profile, but when I type /tukui p, it says List of current profiles available, and then there should be a list, but there is no list. Here's a picture.

How can I create the profile? Thanks!

With new update, the strata layer of tooltips is very high, before update, tooltips was under Details! Damage meter, and now tooltip hide Details!, how can i fix this ?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Edit: Have tried to config Details! strata Layer on Highest Layer but Tooltips stay on Details! not under, can you help me please ?

So why before update Tooltips was under other addons and now he is on, on Details! and on ArkInventory, before, not. Can you help me to reduce layer strata? Is it possible ?