Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

1.13 GROUP buff/debuff has disappeared

2. Version number of ElvUI = 1.13

3. Do you have the issue with only ElvUI? = Yes

4. Do you get any errors, if so post. = No

5. Do you have the issue with only the Blizzard UI? = No

6. What is the issue and how to recreate. = Due to this update,GROUP buff/debuff has disappeared,and 1.12 has not this issue

1.13 GROUP buff/debuff has disappeared  [Accepted Answer]

Q: I can't see most debuffs / buffs on my frames, how to show them again?
A: UnitFrames • Frame Name • Buffs/Debuffs • Scroll down • Filter Priority • Right click them to disable
A: UnitFrames • Frame Name • Buffs/Debuffs • Scroll down • Filters • Maximum Duration • Set to 3600 for 1 hour buffs
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Upload a screenshot of the relevant settings.
Back up your ElvUI profile/s - ElvUI menu - Profiles - Export and save it regularly

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

I have the same problem, I cannot see any party debuffs after upgrading to 1.13. It worked in 1.12 and I changed no settings.

Edit: Specifically, I think that I don't see any debuffs that I can purge (diseases/poisons in my case). The decursable indicator works (i.e. the recoloring of the health bar).

If you read.. the post Botanica outlined you would have them back.

Q: I can't see most debuffs / buffs on my frames, how to show them again?
A: UnitFrames • Frame Name • Buffs/Debuffs • Scroll down • Filter Priority • Right click them to disable
A: UnitFrames • Frame Name • Buffs/Debuffs • Scroll down • Filters • Maximum Duration • Set to 3600 for 1 hour buffs

Frame Name is... Player, Target, TargetTarget, etc.. since you are talking about debuffs.. It would go something like this.

/ec - UnitFrames - Player - Debuffs - Filter Priority - Right click the filters.