Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

Locks are gone

Hello! In the latest versions, the fixators for tasks, the resource of the location by the type of reason in visions, the fixator for production disappeared ... In this connection, they have shifted to their standard places, and I can’t move them! UI deleted, cleared the cache, deleted everything connected with UI ... Nothing helps. Thanks

Locks are gone

Type in chat in game
/luaerror on

Test now.

Type in chat in game /estatus and upload a full UI screenshot.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Locks are gone

you are still on 11.27 which is eh pre-8.3 patch. like i said, you have to update elvui. make sure you dont have two WoW installations by checking the path in the battle.net launcher

Locks are gone  [Accepted Answer]

See the status panel. It says 11.27. Yhat is not the latest version. You need to update ElvUI correctly

***Updating AddOns will not cause settings to be lost, as all settings are stored in the `WTF` folder.***

**Installing or Updating an addon:**
1) Download the AddOn and extract it.
2) Then move the AddOn folder(s) to:
- **Retail:** `World of Warcraft / _retail_ / Interface / AddOns /`
- **Classic:** `World of Warcraft / _classic_ / Interface / AddOns /`

**It is recommended that you remove the old AddOn folders first to prevent lingering files causing issues.**
- **ElvUI**: `ElvUI` and `ElvUI_OptionsUI`
- **Tukui:** `Tukui` and `Tukui_Config`
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Locks are gone

kringel wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:32 am
you are still on 11.27 which is eh pre-8.3 patch. like i said, you have to update elvui. make sure you dont have two WoW installations by checking the path in the battle.net launcher
Yes ... It turns out I am a fool, I overlooked that the wrong game folder was indicated ... I transferred the game to the SSD and forgot to specify a new path, and did not delete the old folder with the game ... As a result, the add-on was updated there :( Thank you very much! I moron...

Locks are gone

Botanica wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:34 am
See the status panel. It says 11.27. Yhat is not the latest version. You need to update ElvUI correctly

***Updating AddOns will not cause settings to be lost, as all settings are stored in the `WTF` folder.***

**Installing or Updating an addon:**
1) Download the AddOn and extract it.
2) Then move the AddOn folder(s) to:
- **Retail:** `World of Warcraft / _retail_ / Interface / AddOns /`
- **Classic:** `World of Warcraft / _classic_ / Interface / AddOns /`

**It is recommended that you remove the old AddOn folders first to prevent lingering files causing issues.**
- **ElvUI**: `ElvUI` and `ElvUI_OptionsUI`
- **Tukui:** `Tukui` and `Tukui_Config`
Yes, I already corrected everything :) Thank you! I just see a little stupid ...