Forum Rules:
Before creating a support thread here then please read [Read Before Posting] Ask For Technical Support: The Right Way.

When you create a new thread asking for support then please make sure you use the "ElvUI Tech Support" post template. See the link above for more information.

How do you hide dispellable debuffs?

I tried blacklisting Grasping Tendrils as it just clutters up my raid frames but it still highlights the frame for a dispell. is there a way i can completely remove that debuff from my frames and not see them light up?

Going to bump this as this is an issue i'm having, you can blacklist tendrils, and while it now gets rid of the debuff from your frames, the frames still turn colour for dispellable, this is highly annoying, if something has been blacklisted, can it be ignored by the dispellable change?

If you are having issues with ElvUI, which I presume you are as you have posted here, please help us with going through the troubleshooting guide.

The time spent asking over and over to go through that and provide us with the information to help with the issue you are having could be better spent actually looking into the issue you are having.

Please go through the troubleshooting guide and provide all the requested information. Include screenshot of the issue with only ElvUI.

Include screenshots of your black list filter.

Include screenshots of your filter priority.

Include screenshot of the aura id in game.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

When you get the Debuff, mouse over the aura so we can see the aura id.
I recommend backing up your WTF folder - where your profiles for all addons, including ElvUI are stored.

My replies might be short due to time constraints. Nothing personal. (Thanks Blaze)

Also, test with putting blacklist first on the filter priority.
Sinclairr wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:59 pm
This is what my blacklist looks like.
https://gyazo.com/e4bf7332f510492cb2fb850c7ca790d1

My prio for raid/party
https://gyazo.com/80126c1cf4ce630301804255e5566385

and this is what shows up on my frames
https://gyazo.com/06f63ef08f6b4296e96e9754f5a372db

like i said it wont go away and im not sure how to fix it. but as a healer seeing this useless dispell is really hindering my reaction times for important dispells

I added it to filter highlights and just changed the opacity to 0% and that seems to hide it for me. Its a bit of a weird work around but it should be fine to do it like this although im sure there is a better way to do it.

Sinclairr wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:25 pm
the aura id is 315176
Where is the aura id from? The aura in game?